Tinder Box Cigars

Purveyors of fine tobaccos & gifts since 1973

Greetings from the First and possibly only Club Puros Life Member

Greetings to all, I would imagine that there aren't that many members that remember me. My name is Nik, I am in the Navy and was stationed in Charlotte and left about 3 years ago. Sure to miss wasting time at the Tinder Box, especially on Friday afternoons. Wife, kids (one of each), chickens, longhorns, dogs - Just living the Dream in Oklahoma City.

Ask Charlie about his Aircraft Carrier days and I'm sure my name will come up! Wish you all the best. Nik

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well Im glad to here you are doing well. Any possible visits to Charlotte in your future? Will you be going to Afghanistan in a year or for a year? I cant believe its been 3 years already. Smoking any good cigars out there? Hey man, thanks for all you do for us.

Pat Moore said:
Nik Nikodym said:
Pat, living the dream in Oklahoma City. Yah, I know the next question. "What is the Navy doing in Oklahoma"? Well, I am the CO of a place called MEPS. We take the kids that the recruiters round up and do the testing, medical exams, background screening and sending people to Basic Training. Same job I did in Charlotte, but in charge in Oklahoma - pretty scarry!

I sure miss our time in Charlotte. Probably will miss it even more during my next tour. Looks like Afghanistan in about a year. Who knows, maybe the wife will let me retire one of these days. Into my 25th year now, would like one more promotion though - we'll see.

Give everyone a big howdy for me!

"Buds for life"

Nik
Jeez Nik how could we forget you? Charlie does update us ). Hope all is going well....Mr "Youngest MEPPS" Commander.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Darryl Parker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service