Tinder Box Cigars

Purveyors of fine tobaccos & gifts since 1973

Club guys in attendance: we would like to have a little feedback on some of the cigars you guys smoked last Saturday. Your input will directly affect orders and especially reorders. Let us know the winners.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested in smoking the Camacho Harvest cigar. I didn't get a chance to. Is this one you guys are ordering?
I had the Kristoff Maduro. I thought it was a full bodied smoke, lots of flavor. I had already tried a couple of the Criollo's, and really liked them. I am not sure which one I like the best. I thought the Criollo's were medium bodied. I like them both, so I guess it depends on the mood I'm in. I would say get more of both.
Clint,

The Kristoff is a winner....eventually we will have a third cigar with more ligero. Glad you like them.
Craig

Clint Summers said:
I had the Kristoff Maduro. I thought it was a full bodied smoke, lots of flavor. I had already tried a couple of the Criollo's, and really liked them. I am not sure which one I like the best. I thought the Criollo's were medium bodied. I like them both, so I guess it depends on the mood I'm in. I would say get more of both.
Camacho Harvest will arrive soon. I think this is one of their best but the challenge will be to make it consistently good. Sometimes that is an issue but the cameroon wrappers I have tasted this year have been phenomenal...including Litto's cabinet selection.

Craig Cass said:
Darryl Parker said:
I'm interested in smoking the Camacho Harvest cigar. I didn't get a chance to. Is this one you guys are ordering?
I'm looking forward to trying the one coming out with the ligero leaf.

Craig Cass said:
Clint,

The Kristoff is a winner....eventually we will have a third cigar with more ligero. Glad you like them.
Craig

Clint Summers said:
Did only two of us try our cigars up to this point?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Darryl Parker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service