Tinder Box Cigars

Purveyors of fine tobaccos & gifts since 1973

Who do you think will get top honors this year? My vote is the Padron 45th. What do you think?

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to agree with Darrell on this one. The Padron 45th is one heck of a cigar. A lot of you know about Padron's great cigars ranging from their great regular lines all the way through their 1926's-1964's lines. The 45th is one of the best if not the best cigar the Padron family has ever produce. With the aged 10yr wrapper the 45th uses you get a great full body taste that only the Padron family can do. I highly recommend going to any of our stores-(Southpark, Overstreet, Arboteum, or Stonecrest) to pick up this gem. Quantities are limited for this cigar so make sure and get one today! You will truly enjoy each puff of this great cigar.
While the 45 is a GREAT cigar I think the limited quantities and the price point will keep it off the list, sighs. With that said I would hazard a guess that the Cain or maybe even the Brick House will rank high.
Don't forget Nestor Meranda.Coffee Break is a Real Keeper!!!
I have really developed an appreciation for the Brick House. They did a terrific job with this one.

Chris Head said:
While the 45 is a GREAT cigar I think the limited quantities and the price point will keep it off the list, sighs. With that said I would hazard a guess that the Cain or maybe even the Brick House will rank high.
Enjoyed the 45th and I thought the 80th was really nice as well but since I won a box of the 40th anniversary I'm going to go with that one.
The 40th is terrific. It was the #1 Cigar the year it came out.

Sean Rhone said:
Enjoyed the 45th and I thought the 80th was really nice as well but since I won a box of the 40th anniversary I'm going to go with that one.
Just Got word from Marvin........ Padron 45 is the winner!!!!!!
Just call me a visionary!
Yeah well I guess you must think you are da man. I would have thought the limited numbers and price point would have kept it out. But I am very happy that it did make the number one.
I think your'e right on. The Padron #45 is an encellemnt smoke with it's ten year aging. Although a little pricey, it's well worth the extra cost and wait. For me is't smoked on special occassions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Darryl Parker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service