Tinder Box Cigars

Purveyors of fine tobaccos & gifts since 1973

What is everybody smoking these days?

I think the new Rocky Patel TAA is a great medium body smoke. I am looking forward to trying the new Frank Llaneza cigar. Like Chris Faulkner said it should be a great smoke with some kick and power.

What have you smoked recently?

Views: 514

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well padron is one of my favorite groups so i do a 3-4000 maduro pretty often, but other than that, kristoff criollo and ligero, oliva V most recently.

i like the la flor ligero maduro and oscuro a good bit also, and if i had to pick a mild cigar it would probably be avo classic, monty white, or a butera.
I'm really liking the Siglo and Nestor Miranda cigars that the TBox has gotten in. These are fine smokes.
I agree with you William that the Nestor and the Siglo cigars are great. Both have a great medium-full body taste. I hope to see you at the Nestor tasting on September 24.

I'm a new member. I'm a big fan of the Liga Privadas by drew Estate. no 9s (oscuro) are hard to get, had to go to 3 different places before acquiring last two at TB Arboretum. The LP undercrown and T52s are also great. Anybody attend Lite Up Charlotte last Saturday 9/29/12 ?

The new h. Upmanns leagcy are a great value and 7 year old with a medium to full is wat almost everyone at the arboretum location is smoking and my personal fave padron 1964 anniversary full body great box pressgreat construction just name a couple cheers

I just tried the Ghurka Trident.  What a great smoke.

Has anyone tried the Nica Libre?  It is a box press and made to emulate the Padron 1964.  I love them.  Reviews say they are extremely similar to the Padron.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Darryl Parker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service